Kali Vise Handmade

Posted by Stephine on Monday, June 27, 2011. Filed under: ,

I'm an avid supporter of home based companies, whether it be they're selling makeup, soap, jewelry, or in this case.. adorable baby stuff! I may be a little biased because I think just about anything baby is the most adorable thing ever (well, almost anything), but I think you'll agree with me once I get going :)

I have not (yet) purchased from this shop before, nor have I received anything at all for this post so I cannot vouch for quick shipping or customer service (though I've heard nothing bad!), but I have talked to Kali just a little bit and she's the sweetest! Anyway, I just want to blog about Kali's awesome handmade items so that others can enjoy. I learned about her company through SamSchuerman on Youtube (probably the sweetest mommy vlogger ever!) when she received a package from Kali and I absolutely fell in love with the blanket she received.. and I'm going to support anything that I like!

*I would love to work from home making things that make people happy*

Kali Vise Handmade specializes in stylish handmade home decor, fun accessories and cute baby items.All of the items in my shop are fully customizable, created in a smoke free environment and are made from quality materials. New items added weekly! If you want something that isn't pictured, please message me and let mek now what you'd like! I Love creating custom pieces!!

Everything you buy from her can be customized to your liking. She sells blankets, headbands, binky clips, burp cloths, and blanket sets. (Blanket sets are a blanket, burp cloth, and binky clip in one package.) Click her Etsy shop for more.. (or her facebook!) as she also sells other things like wedding items!

Gosh, I ramble a lot.. without further ado, here are pictures show casing her work. All pictures belong to her, I did not take them! Remember, these are just examples, she does custom work!

Binky Clips






Baby & Adult Headbands


Blankets.. they look so soft!
This is $40.00 and ready to ship now!

(Also ready to ship now!)

Burp Cloth


Like I said, I wasn't asked to write this.. I offered. I love home based companies, I love handmade things, and I love anything baby!

No Responses to Kali Vise Handmade

Leave a Reply