BUTT MOM!

Posted by Stephine on Sunday, June 26, 2011. Filed under:

This was too funny not to document. I just had a Braxton Hicks probably 5 minutes before this (full bladder.. I just get so tired of peeing!) and got kinda nervous that I was having another one. Ahhh, no.. I laid down flat on my back and this is what I see.. someone's little butt sticking out. He must have been trying to get comfy, lol.

I am completely flat in this LOL

I also felt his foot (I think.. he's been head down forever now) earlier. My computer moved up a little bit (I don't set it on me all the way, just the bottom part a little) and I put my hand there and I felt a body part! Like I felt him pushing and pull away, not just a kick.. it was awesome!

1 Response to BUTT MOM!

  1. Stephine

    Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout, Tester for new layout.

Leave a Reply