First Baby Purchases & First Ultrasound

Posted by Stephine on Tuesday, March 15, 2011. Filed under: , ,

I just ordered 2 things from Walmart. After things with Amazon get figured out, I'm going to order my breast pump, but here's 2 things for now. I'm not going to be shopping anymore for awhile as I'm not a huge gender neutral fan, but I had to get a few things to look at :)

I had to get this, it's a pacifier thermometer! It was $9.88! I think I'll like this better than sticking a thermometer up the poor baby's bum. It plays Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star if the baby has a temperature over 99.9.



Lansinoh Milk Strorage Bags. I found these on Amazon for $4.99 for 25 bags, but with 2 boxes and shipping it was cheaper at Walmart! 50 bags for $9.97!


I only spent $25 and some change, including tax and shipping. Not too bad.

------------------

Here's the first ultrasound I got! I went this morning, way too early, and with my anxiety my stomach was killing me. Once I got into the room and she put it on my belly, I was just excited to see a baby! She ended up giving me an internal one which didn't bother me. We got to see everything. 



The little mark under baby's chin is an arm and baby was waving it all around. Oh my gosh, so amazing to see! The heartbeat was 178bpm. I should be 8 weeks 2 days, but baby is measuring at 8 weeks 5 days, so I'm excited! My due date is now October 20th, 2011 and that means I'm almost 9 weeks!

No Responses to First Baby Purchases & First Ultrasound

Leave a Reply